These are C-4 single lights and I have figured out a way to even leave room to easily change the bulbs. The cords which for these two rooms are hanging out the side to the left, will be hidden in a downspout eventually or something similar. I also got the flooring in the kitchen extension put in and in this lit photo, it was varnished. The match is close enough for me although you can see the front bit is a wee bit darker than the back.
In the servant's hall, since I cannot find more of that fine tile floor (it was a cut-out from a DHW magazine) I have put down, for now, this reddish bit of mat board and we will see what happens. There is another door to come in this room on the right hand side somewhere, I haven't determined it's site yet.
So many delicious bits yet to finish and furnish...the copper boiler to the left of the stove being one of them.
I'm also thinking of have the coal furnace in the process of being installed in the basement.