Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Servants Hall



I got the wallpaper and dado put in the extended bit of servants hall.  I couldn't find the dado paper (though I knew I had it) for months and months and a rested, intensive search brought it to light. 

When I first shined my light into the house and looked at the servants hall I actually got a lump in my throat and almost could have cried because I love it so.   Ariel, it is the house of my dreams in that it represents so much of the things in my life that have fascinated me and brought me enjoyment and pleasure.
Although my pictures show rather a mess in there now I can see how it will look when I get it to where I want it to be.   There will a fireplace and 1 or 2 more doors.  I will also need some serious lighting because of the depth of the room.
But I just love this simple room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment