Monday, May 14, 2012

Tidbits

Nothing big mind you, just some bits I picked up from Hobby Lobby.
A bible for my bookstand:
 And a round, silver tray.


When taking these pics I realized I very much need to have a photo corner, a place where I can put anything and have it not marred by the mess in the room around it (see the last picture) or any unfinished architecture.   I got all the components selected for 2 this morning and plan to do some gluing tonight.

I was awake at 3:45 am this morning, who knows why, and oddly enough found that I had to look at the book on Queen Mary's Doll House which I find one of the more inspiring miniature books of them all.

This time I saw a fishing rod in 4 pieces, for salmon fishing and I am thinking I ought to try and make a rather less-finely-wrought copy.  Thing is I have no idea what I am looking at and how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment