I really got some work done this past holiday weekend! I got the front trim all done and painted. I got baseboarding in 2 of the rooms and 8 of the 12 windows in and one of the 2 doors in - glued in that is.
I have a lot of "undressed" beds.
Yes, that is a chamber pot sitting in that bed-stand.
Cornices also must be put in.
Since the local supplier (Hobby Lobby) has no more baseboarding I'm going to have order a bunch more.
I had to dust and clean the floors too.
Now I will spend this week working on the last four windows. I have to cut out inner muntins, paint them, paint the outsides - I wish someone else could do the work part.