Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ariel/Sapiens is coming along!

But not as fast as I would like.
Here is the "Lion and the Rose" frieze up at last. Just as soon as I get one element done I am just itching to see the moulding, baseboards etc. all done and in but I have to decide where the fireplace is actually going to be. In other words, I want to get to the decorating!

















Below you can see what will the "Morning Room" a la Upstairs, Downstairs, the grey one that is. The blue bit with the stairs is going to be the front hall. Above it is the upper hall leading to the drawing room.

















The upper hallway is purple because I wanted lots of color and because of the object on the table which will sit in that hallway on either that table or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment